- Minnetonka Hi Top Back Zip Boot from American Eagle $49.99- I love the fringe and braided detail around the ankle on these suede booties. I think they would be really cute paired with rolled up skinnies and a loose T.
- Printed Silk Headband from American Eagle $9.50- The print on this headband is really striking and the small braided section gives it a little more interest than just a plain band. I’ve been needing some great headbands for those days when a messy bun is the only thing that’ll work, and this one would be perfect.
- Personalized Flora Patterned Journal from Etsy $25- Ever since I could remember, I’ve been a collector of journals. I love to write and sketch so there are always multiple journals, notepads, and sketchbooks at my desk. This journal is really unique in that it can be customized to have any name on the cover (great for gifts!). The pages are all lined on one side and blank on the other, perfect for sketching and then writing down details- genius!
- Goreski Glasses Ring from Kate Spade $48- Leave it to Kate Spade for fun, whimsical, and classy accessories. I’m usually not such a ring-wearer, but I was drawn to how simple this one was while remaining unique and cheeky!
- Lace Trim Tee from J.Crew $55- It is always the right time to buy a great T shirt. I love the T shirts from J.Crew because they are always so soft. I was so excited when I came across this ivory T because of the lace trim on the bottom. Just that little added touch really takes your casual jeans and T outfit to a more put-together level.
- Downing Tote in Citron from J.Crew $168- The color of this leather tote is just mesmerizing- it’s not too neon, not too pastel. Absolute perfection.